- We advise to use all reeds in the diffuser to gain optimum fragrance.
- Do not place your diffuser near direct sunlight or radiators, as the heat will evaporate your oil.
- Place your diffuser on a coaster or a mat so there is no risk of oil damaging any furniture or fabrics.
- To boost the fragrance you should flip your reeds as and when required.
- When flipping your reeds it is best to do so over the sink to prevent any dripping or splashing of the oil damaging any furniture or fabrics.
- Clean the diffuser bottle of any oil drips before returning to coaster or mat.
- Refilling your diffuser should take place when you have half of the fragrance oil left in the diffuser bottle. Also use the new reeds provided with the refill.
- Keep diffusers out of reach from children and pets.